Philip

FAIIINT, Illustration, Illustrator, Pony, Horse, My Little Pony, Rainbow, Dip Dye Hair, Ombre, PinkFAIIINT, Illustration, Illustrator, Pony, Horse, My Little Pony, Rainbow, Dip Dye Hair, Ombre, Pink

Does anyone else give names to almost everything, or is it just me? I name shoes (too many to name!), mouse shaped pin cushions (Salvador), favorite paintbrushes (Chunk) & most of my illustrations, I’m pretty sure this is quite normal & nothing to worry about, right?

Anyway, this is Philip, I think he looks like a Philip. He’s not totally finished yet, as I can’t decide which version I like better. I like them both for different reasons, they both have a totally different look & feel about them I think, the first is more fitting with the ‘My Little Pony’ idea, but I like the graphicness of a nice black line too…

Filed under: Illustration

1. Posted 22.02.2012 at 3:44 am | Permalink

I some times assign names to things when I get them then I forget! Love this illustration — I have a thing for horses and a tattoo of Pegasus on my back ;) If I had to pick I’d go for the first one but the darker lines around the face looks really good in the second! I see why you have trouble deciding, haha.

2. Posted 22.02.2012 at 12:56 pm | Permalink

I name things, and then I forget them, so I’ve given upon naming things :p

I like the darker one, the contrast is great (:

3. Posted 22.02.2012 at 10:02 pm | Permalink

I love them!!!^^
    perfect ;)
    i follow you on Bloglovin :D
    can you follow me too?¿?

xoxo

4. Posted 28.02.2012 at 10:37 am | Permalink
  5. Posted 12.04.2012 at 2:09 am | Permalink

I tend to name lots of things.. it’s embarrassing. And also, I think I am in love with Philip. I reckon they’re both really great though I seem to be leaning towards the one with the black line. Fabulous work – you’re really talented!

x Minty

6. Posted 19.04.2012 at 8:00 am | Permalink

Your illustrations are wonderful besides your amazing fashion sense! I’m a fan :)