Warehouse AW13

Warehouse Fashion AW13 Collection Style Me If You Can gapwarehouse1_2warehouse2

It’s been a while since I’ve wanted so many pieces from a single highstreet store. Warehouse has always been one of those stores I regularly stop to browse in & I always tend to buy one or two pieces from there each season, but their autumn/winter collection could have been made especially for me, I want absolutely everything!

First on my need list is that beautiful leather & faux fur 5 way biker coat. The wool bottom can be zipped off to make it jacket length & the fur outer layer can be removed to be worn as a separate gilet, revealing a woolen coat underneath. I love pieces like this with endless options, it’s 5 coats in one & I think the price is pretty incredible when you consider this amount of versatility. I know it’d be a piece I’d get a lot of wear out of, in all of it’s various options. Now, how to justify adding another black jacket to my collection…

I’m also coveting the paneled jeans with their crisp, glossy coating & the asymmetric skirt too, both are such staple pieces but with that little something extra, like the paneling & the leather trims. The fuzzy geometric jumper is high on my list too, you know I can’t resist a good geometric pattern. I do wish this was black on black (or grey), that would make it totally perfect in my eyes, but I still think it’s something that would easily slot into my wardrobe & the white would make for quite a striking contrast against an otherwise black outfit.

Filed under: Covet

1. Posted 18.09.2013 at 12:40 pm | Permalink

I love that Warehouse is getting its flow back, it used to be my favourite high street store a few years back. That coat is pretty awesome (and so you) but the skirt!? Wahhhh. WANT.

• Posted 18.09.2013 at 8:07 pm | Permalink

Yes! It was mine too when I was at school/college, and then it seemed they lost it for a few years & I hated it, so glad it’s getting back to being great again :)

2. Posted 18.09.2013 at 2:33 pm | Permalink

Love the jumper – want to touch it!

3. Posted 18.09.2013 at 4:03 pm | Permalink

You have a pretty amazing blog – I love discovering new ones and yours has such a nice and minimal layout and how could I not love the monochrome looks!

Can’t wait to find out more about your own debut collection… Keep me posted!

Isabel x
    Monochrome Magpie

P.s. Both my 21st birthday and graduation dress were from Warehouse – they never fail to have the perfect thing for my big days!

• Posted 18.09.2013 at 8:08 pm | Permalink

Aw, thankyou so much Isabel! :) I shall go check yours out later tonight!

4. Posted 18.09.2013 at 9:52 pm | Permalink

I adore that black trench coat! It is so elegant and classy! Very beautiful! :)

callmemaddie.blogspot.com

5. Posted 18.09.2013 at 10:28 pm | Permalink

I quite like Warehouse, they have much more sophisticated styles than that of Topshop which is great for pieces that will last you a long time, rather than fleeting trends. I love that 5 way biker jacket – such a clever idea. The versatility is amazing!

• Posted 20.09.2013 at 6:56 pm | Permalink

Yes, totally agree on that, I’ve always thought of them as more ‘classic’. I’ve brought a lot of work clothes from there in the past that I still wear as more smart/casual pieces now!

6. Posted 19.09.2013 at 7:26 am | Permalink

Ooh you’ve inspired me to have a look at Warehouse again – though I think most of their stuff will be FW now. That jacket is so awesome Steph, you have to get it! I can only imagine how much I’d love it if this came out six months agi, haha, 5 jackets in one is pretty hard to beat (and easy to justify??) The geometric jumper is a really nice piece too.

• Posted 20.09.2013 at 7:00 pm | Permalink

Haha! I know, I think I’m going to have to get it, even though I know Ollie will be like ‘it looks like all your other ones!’ ;) They have so many nice pieces at the moment, I feel like I’ve been missing out not checking their stuff out for so many years!

7. Posted 19.09.2013 at 11:12 am | Permalink

Love the biker cota too. The combination of textures and layers looks really cool :)

8. Posted 19.09.2013 at 2:46 pm | Permalink

Every one of these pieces are must-haves!!!!! Love the biker jacket ;)

XX,
    Miranda

9. Posted 19.09.2013 at 9:04 pm | Permalink

I love browsing Warehouse, it wasn’t a store I ever really looked or shopped in up until about two years ago when I found my perfect black coat on the sale rail in January. Since then, I pop in regularly and have bought quite a few bits. At the Cheshire Oaks retail outlet nearby to us here, there’s a Warehouse outlet store so the prices in there are pretty amazing (which makes it even easier to splurge haha). The coat is such a good price for something so versatile, 5 ways! I don’t think I own anything that has multifunctional wearing possibilities like that, but love the idea of it. Also really love the skirt, it’s a shame I’m not really one for skirts but it does seem like it was made for you! The coated jeans on the other hand are very wearable, I love the coated effect and have long outgrown my last pair! xx

• Posted 20.09.2013 at 7:04 pm | Permalink

I used to buy a lot from there, then they seemed to have really lost their way a few years ago (too trendy, sequins, florals .etc it wasn’t what I thought of as ‘warehouse’ anymore) & I stopped checking them out. So glad to see they are back to what they do best now!
      I’m hoping to see find the skirt in our store, my only worry with it is that it’ll be too short – I think I’m getting to that age where I feel I just can’t ‘do’ super short anymore & everything seems to be that length at the moment!

10. Posted 19.09.2013 at 11:24 pm | Permalink

You know the white would look incredible with both of those jackets… And when does one ever need to justify another black piece? LOL! Awesome edit, that sweater and biker jacket are now on my own wishlist too!

SDMxx