Nude Finsk Wedges

Finsk, Wedges, Block, Shoes, Graphic, ChunkyFinsk, Wedges, Block, Shoes, Graphic, Falke Tights, Diamond Tights, ChunkyFinsk, Wedges, Block, Shoes, Graphic, Falke Tights, Chunky

I’ve had these Finsk wedges for a little while now, I brought them for cheap on Ebay, as they had a broken zipper, which I knew I could easily fix. I’ve only worn them a handful of times though, despite them being one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own. As much as I am trying to buy & wear other coloured shoes, these are one of only about 6 pairs I own that aren’t black, I always put them on & then end up switching them for a black pair at the last moment! Honestly, I’m so predictable! I do love the nude colour, but if they were black I know I’d probably have worn them to death by now…

I really can’t justify adding a new black pair to my already massive collection & it seems a shame this pair are sitting unworn, so I’ve decided to do a little DIY & I’m going to dye these black! I’ll be posting up some ‘after’ pictures once they’re finished if they turn out well, so fingers crossed!

Filed under: Covet

1. Posted 24.01.2012 at 12:25 am | Permalink

They work so perfectly with the Falke tights <3

2. Posted 25.01.2012 at 7:56 am | Permalink

those are beautiful..I really love them! & the tights are awesome too :D

3. Posted 07.02.2012 at 9:00 am | Permalink

Loooove!!! They are divine! eBay can bring all kinds of surprises sometimes! I got a vintage Chanel dress which was such a steal!
    Great buy!!
    SSSx

4. Posted 11.02.2012 at 9:41 am | Permalink

This happens to me too. EVERYTIME I talk myself into buying non-black shoes I always end up dying them.

5. FAIIINT
    Posted 11.02.2012 at 10:28 am | Permalink

Hah! I’m glad it’s not just me! I also have a thing for “rescuing” ugly coloured sale shoes & making them black… I’m sure this is totally normal!

6. Posted 29.05.2012 at 2:54 am | Permalink