Lily Kamper

Lily Kamper Ombre Necklaces, Metal Perspex Resin JeweleryLily Kamper Ombre Necklaces, Metal Perspex Resin JeweleryLily Kamper Ombre Necklace & Bracelet, Metal Perspex Resin Jewelery

I seem to be on a bit of a jewellery kick recently. I used to be one of those people who didn’t feel fully dressed without at least a necklace, a ring, a bracelet (or two) to accessorize my outfit, then a few months ago I found myself not wanting to wear any at all, it seemed so much cleaner & less fussy.

Now I seem to be falling in love with jewellery all over again, and Lily Kamper‘s hand-turned perspex & metal creations are one of the many reasons why. They are so unique, both quiet & yet statement making, with their unusual shapes & interesting mixture of materials. They seem both modern & ancient all at once, like relics from some long forgotten, advanced civilization.

The first 4 are my favourite pieces, I love the organic speckled stone-like look they have & the ombre effects are really beautiful. I also think the pieces that mix leather with the perspex, like the bracelet, are really eye catching too.

Filed under: Covet

1. Posted 13.03.2013 at 1:37 pm | Permalink

so simple and tasteful. the notches remind me of those stones in the 5th element. i really love the frosted look of the perspex from the ombre too. nice find x

• Posted 14.03.2013 at 3:11 pm | Permalink

Ahh! I spent all day when I found them trying to think what they reminded me of, and that’s it! Now I have the urge to watch 5th Element again! :D

2. Posted 13.03.2013 at 9:53 pm | Permalink

I love statement jewellery. I’m more a big ring girl than necklace but these are pretty cool!

Lauren
    livinginaboxx

3. Posted 14.03.2013 at 2:46 am | Permalink

I’m loving these demure statement necklaces!

4. Posted 14.03.2013 at 5:05 am | Permalink

Ohhhhh, these are a-mazing!

ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

5. Posted 14.03.2013 at 6:09 am | Permalink

These pieces are so architectural and so organic at the same time… Great combo of the two. LOVE!

XX,
    Miranda

6. Posted 14.03.2013 at 7:17 pm | Permalink

WOW !
    These are amazing !

7. Posted 15.03.2013 at 12:10 am | Permalink

yeah they remind me of the fifth element stones too, one of my all time fave movies. ah luc besson <3

i love these pieces, they're so unique in a way i've never seen anyone else do it before and i'm kind of with you on the jewellery thing.. going thru a phase right now that i haven't been wearing much at all and trying to find some less fussy pieces! really liking the look of the first one up top!

8. Posted 15.03.2013 at 10:12 am | Permalink

Thanks for sharing another great brand! Love the last 2 pieces :)

9. Posted 16.03.2013 at 12:58 pm | Permalink

Oh wow, that jewellery looks amazing.

My latest post ** NEON POP **