Spring Cravings

Avenue 32 wishlist

The start of this year has seemed to both drag with the never ending winter & rain, and fly by at the same time, can you believe it’s almost March already?! I am definitely looking forward to less of the cold & rain as Spring approaches, and I can’t wait to start wearing my loose tees with pretty bras peeking through, sunglasses, sandals & simple statement jewellery again. Warmer weather always makes me want to dress a little simpler & less fussy.

Classic pieces with interesting little details are always high on my wish list, and for the longest time now I’ve wanted a nice backpack. This one from Meli Melo is exactly what I’ve been searching for, I love the little tabs at the bottom & slouchy kind of structure it has. Another classic I can never say no to is a good cat eye & the guys behind Oliver Peoples definitely know how to create the perfect one. These ‘Jacey’ sunglasses are my newest obsession & I’ve still got my eye on their ‘Paris’ style from the SS13 Maison Kitsune collaboration too.

I’m feeling a slight tinge of tribal here from the sandals & the thick bone choker too, I can’t even begin to describe how much I want both of these things! They’re a nice subtle little nod to the ever popular during summer ‘traveler‘ type trend & just looking at them is filling me with wanderlust.

Filed under: Covet

1. Posted 19.02.2014 at 3:34 pm | Permalink

I’m loving that tee! Thin tees happen to be my obsession for the day.

2. Posted 19.02.2014 at 3:48 pm | Permalink

This year is going so fast, scary! Love the chocker, I don’t wear much jewellery in the winter. Can’t fit my my statement rings under my gloves ha x

3. Posted 19.02.2014 at 3:48 pm | Permalink

This would make an amazing outfit.
    I just wanted to say that I love your blog so much and your style.
    Totally in love with it.
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush

4. Posted 19.02.2014 at 4:27 pm | Permalink

The little bra is so pretty and of course I wasn’t instantly drawn to the choker…Darn Bjorg and their swoon worthy everything! Guess I better play the lottery tonight… ;)

5. Posted 19.02.2014 at 6:19 pm | Permalink

Steph I have to agree with everything you said in your first paragraph, 2014 is going by fast, the year started slow, extra cold and rainy. Ready for some better weather where we don’t have to layer so badly and change shoes from outdoor to indoor. Hopefully things will start picking up for all of us.
    This collage is great the Backpack is a dream.
    xx

6. Posted 19.02.2014 at 9:37 pm | Permalink

That skirt is perfect…and that bag, it’s lovely!

7. Posted 19.02.2014 at 11:47 pm | Permalink

I love total black look :) so lovely picks <3

Help me win the MOON ring! :) Click HERE and LIKE my picture <3

8. Posted 20.02.2014 at 7:47 am | Permalink

Those sandles!! I love them!!! They’d pretty much go with everything :)

9. Posted 20.02.2014 at 4:11 pm | Permalink
  10. Posted 21.02.2014 at 3:20 am | Permalink

Anything Ancient Greek Sandal brings about those wanderlust fuzzies for me. But that collab. Holy smokes! That is one fine pair of sandals right there. You definitely need to get them, I feel like they were just made for your feet to be a walking in.

SDMxx

11. Posted 22.02.2014 at 2:30 pm | Permalink

I love that bone choker, you always find the coolest jewellery
    Lauren