Overly Optimistic

Topshop, White, Wedges, Nude, Mango, Shorts, Black, Cat Eye, Sunglasses, AJ Morgan, New, Buys, Shopping, Summer, Hotpants, Shoes,

I have a confession to make, I think the awful weather these past few weeks may have been my fault. Ever since I optimistically brought a haul of summer clothing & accessories about a week ago, it has done nothing but absolutely pour it down! Sorry about that. Hoping it will pick up this week so I can do some proper outfit posts.

The wedges are yet another EBay buy, last year when I tried them on in Topshop I wasn’t sure if I liked them, so left them. By the time I’d got home I realised I wanted, no, needed them. We’ve all done it, decided to go back & get them the next day only to find them gone & sold out online too. This only made me want them even more and I’ve been manically scouring eBay since after a pair. I finally got my hands on them just in time (or so I thought!) for summer. They are the perfect summer wedge, just minimal & chunky enough for my liking.

I’m obsessed with cateye sunglasses and these AJ Morgan ones from ASOS are perfect, especially for the price. I never buy expensive sunglasses as I always lose them or sit on them, I’m too much of a klutz to spend good money on something so easily broken. I love the exaggerated, pointed shape of these and don’t even get me started on how perfect the nude colour of these Mango denim shorts are…

Filed under: Lifestyle

1. Posted 30.04.2012 at 12:28 pm | Permalink

The wedges are gorgeous! Perfect for the warm months and all white looks :)

2. Posted 30.04.2012 at 4:21 pm | Permalink

love the sunglasses!!!!
    Thanks so much for your visit and for your comment on my last post! I’m your newest follower via bloglovin’,hope you’ll follow me via GFC too!
    kiss

3. Posted 01.05.2012 at 12:14 am | Permalink

I love the sunglasses from Asos..
    They are just wonderful!
    Btw I have followed your twitter and facebook…
    Hope you follow me too on blog and twitter :)

xoxo

4. Posted 01.05.2012 at 10:51 am | Permalink

You made me smile! Then I think I’m also guilty because I decided to wear my winter clothes at the end of March in the hope that I could finally proceed with the wardrobe’s change of season (which I did anyway at the end of last week…)! I think your new entries are lovely and I hope we will have the chance to wear lighter clothes very soon…Thank you so much for the nice comment, which let me discover your blog! Caterina

5. Posted 03.05.2012 at 3:14 am | Permalink

love the shoes

6. Posted 03.05.2012 at 8:31 am | Permalink

love the leather on the wedges, i can see why you took the effort to look for them! also, it’s the perfect height i think!

7. Posted 03.05.2012 at 10:45 am | Permalink

Ahhh now I know what happened to the weather! Hahaha you’re hilarious! Love the glasses! the whole combo outfit would look fab in warmer days :)

8. Posted 03.05.2012 at 5:03 pm | Permalink
  9. FAIIINT
    Posted 04.05.2012 at 10:36 pm | Permalink

Hah! Sorry guys, was definitely my fault, I brought another pair of wedges yesterday & it started chucking it down again… Think that’s more than coincidence! Haha!
    & Steph – Yes they really are the perfect height! That perfect mix of height but still comfortable seems really hard to come by in wedges, can’t work out why.

10. Posted 05.05.2012 at 11:32 pm | Permalink

This glasses are stunning! I love your blog, keep on doing such inspirational work :)

11. Posted 06.05.2012 at 8:04 am | Permalink

I really like those sunglasses! I would probably get one for myself if it weren’t for the fact that I think sunglasses look weird on me!
    chimericalperfection.blogspot.com

12. Posted 17.05.2012 at 3:14 am | Permalink

wow, how lucky that you found the wedges on eBay. they are awesome.

13. Posted 24.05.2012 at 8:49 am | Permalink

OMG I love the shoes and the sunglasses