Skull & Leopard

FAIIINT, Skull, Leopard, Topshop, Tux Jacket, Faux Fur, Illustrated People, Tee, T-Shirt, Faux Leather, Leggings, River Island, Balenciaga, Bag, City, Outfit, Todd Lynn for Topshop, Siberian Husky, Puppy, Dog WalkFAIIINT, Skull, Leopard, Topshop, Tux Jacket, Faux Fur, Illustrated People, Tee, T-Shirt, Faux Leather, Leggings, River Island, Balenciaga, Bag, City, Outfit, Todd Lynn for Topshop, Siberian Husky, Puppy, Dog WalkSiberian Husky, Puppy, Black, White, Brown Eyes, Husky, MaskFAIIINT, Skull, Leopard, Topshop, Tux Jacket, Faux Fur, Illustrated People, Tee, T-Shirt, Faux Leather, Leggings, River Island, Balenciaga, Bag, City, Outfit, Todd Lynn for Topshop, Siberian Husky, Puppy, Dog WalkFAIIINT, Skull, Leopard, Topshop, Tux Jacket, Faux Fur, Illustrated People, Tee, T-Shirt, Faux Leather, Leggings, River Island, Balenciaga, Bag, City, Outfit, Todd Lynn for Topshop, Siberian Husky, Puppy, Dog Walk

It dawned on me a couple of days ago that I’ve been blogging for just over 5 months now & yet my Siberian Husky puppy Nico has, up until now, never made an appearance. Well, except for in illustration form – here. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you’ve probably had your fill of photos of him, but I thought it was time he made his first ‘official’ appearance, so our daily walk seemed like the perfect opportunity to get some outfit photos of both of us.

I think it’s a little scary how much we look alike, I used to find it strange how some dogs look so much like their owners & now I realize I’m one of them. We both wear ‘eyeliner’, dress all in black, have ghostly white faces & even seem to have a similar profile! I often wonder if people choose their dogs subconsciously because they see themselves in them, or if as dogs grow they take on the appearance of their owners…

I’m a bit of a tee addict & lately I’ve been buying a lot of them from Illustrated People, they have such a nice range of prints & the fabric choices & cuts are really quite exceptional for the affordable price. I find that’s rare amongst tee & jersey brands these days, unless they’re in the high – expensive price range you tend to get either a great print or quality fabric & cut, never both, this really irritates me, as to be honest, I hate spending a large amount of money on a tank or tee that will last maybe half a year before it gets grubby or starts falling apart. My only exception is band tees, I have loads on their last legs that I still wear, but as soon as one of my plain tanks or tees starts getting holey, faded or scruffy they get chucked. I’m currently in the process of making my ‘perfect’ tank, as I’m fed up with buying cheap ones or wasting money on them, however, my coverstitch machine doesn’t want to play, so it may be a while before you see the results…

Filed under: Outfit

1. The Fashion Scan
    Posted 11.04.2012 at 5:15 pm | Permalink

Thanks for following dear!!! I follow you back of course!!! See you soon on my blog! kiss :D

2. Posted 11.04.2012 at 10:37 pm | Permalink

you are really stunning sweety!as well as your dog!and you really look alike!i was wandering too if we choose a dog because we see something of us on them…anyway!great post and your boots as well as you jacket are AMAZING!
    thanks for your sweet comment!how about following each other?
    bloglovin you right now!!
    xoxo

3. Posted 12.04.2012 at 12:16 am | Permalink

Nico is so gorgeous!! I’ve always loved how siberian huskies look a bit like their wild counterparts, and you two make such a striking pair ;) I know what you mean about trying to find a perfect tee or tank.. in my quest to find a perfect white tank I’ve somehow ended up with ten in my closet! Will check out Illustrated People, have been eyeing their stuff on Topshop for awhile now. Good luck with making your perfect tank :) I wish I knew how! x

4. Posted 12.04.2012 at 2:04 am | Permalink

LOVE your dog and those shoes. I have to say though, you and Nico really do look alike. I often wonder the same things you do.. It’s just so bizarre how pets start to look like their owners (or vice-versa?).

x Minty

5. Posted 12.04.2012 at 11:21 am | Permalink

Nico is such a cutie and of course you look amazing

6. Posted 12.04.2012 at 11:44 am | Permalink

Oh. My. God. I want your dog!
    And your outfit.
    Amazing <3

Sophhelizabeth.blogspot.com

7. Posted 12.04.2012 at 10:46 pm | Permalink

OH MY GOSH your dog is beautiful! I love Huskies! Great blog^^

8. Posted 13.04.2012 at 12:29 am | Permalink

Your shirt is rad an your dog is beautiful!

XX,
    Miranda

9. Posted 13.04.2012 at 10:18 pm | Permalink

Oh my gosh! Your dog is BEAUTIFUL.

p.s. I’m a total t-shirt addict as well!

10. Posted 14.04.2012 at 10:32 am | Permalink

amazing look, and btw your dog is so adorable!

11. Posted 14.04.2012 at 10:59 pm | Permalink

great inspiration! love the first pic!
    thanks for sharing!

if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

12. Posted 15.04.2012 at 11:07 am | Permalink

Gorgeous photos, love the booties!

13. Posted 16.04.2012 at 3:12 am | Permalink

I saw your blog on bloggers.com
    Your doggie is so handsome and you have posted some great pictures. I have a collie and a beagle. Your boots are so edgy and chic.

14. Posted 16.04.2012 at 3:30 pm | Permalink

I’ve ‘met’ Nico before on instagram… ;) he is a total star !

You look amazing darling!

15. Posted 18.04.2012 at 8:56 am | Permalink

Fantastic pictures! You both look great! My boyfriend has a Siberian Husky too! They are so super cute! Great blog! Follow each other?
    xx
    I Want It All
    Facebook
    My Pinterest

16. Posted 19.04.2012 at 8:50 pm | Permalink

well, your dog is completely adorable! not that dogs are fashion accessories in any way but I do think they make us look better ;) and maybe you’re right about us seeing ourselves in them – I think I look a bit like mine too!
    p.s. yes, my dog is a finnish lapphund (and how the heck do you know that?! everyone always thinks he’s a husky although you, obviously, would not!

• FAIIINT
      Posted 19.04.2012 at 9:05 pm | Permalink

Haha! Yes they do, though he’s the one that get’s all the compliments when I take him out!
      Aww, he’s much fluffier & stockier than a Husky! Just as beautiful though, it’s the mask & ears, most people think pointy ears + face mask = husky!
      My Gran showed & bred OES’s when I was growing up & I was obsessed with dogs, she used to teach me all the breeds & I could reel all the Kennel Club registered ones off alphabetically by the age of about 5 (such a nerd, but she was so proud!), I can’t do that now, but still have a pretty solid knowledge of what they all look like, even the more obscure ones like Lapphunds! :)

17. Posted 27.04.2012 at 11:02 am | Permalink

your dog is AMAZING. love the outfit too xx

18. Posted 15.05.2012 at 7:10 pm | Permalink

yayyyyyy we have 2 huskies! although i only see them when i go home. he is beautiful.

19. Posted 05.06.2012 at 3:45 pm | Permalink

What an amazing dog!! I’ve been in love with huskys for years and this is a really beautiful one, very jealous!! :) xoxox

20. Posted 08.06.2012 at 7:42 am | Permalink

Gahhhh, this dog is soooooo beautiful!