Nextmas!

Next Christmas fashion blogger afternoon tea at Browns Hotel LondonNext Christmas fashion blogger afternoon tea at Browns Hotel London Tara fromThe Style Rawr, Claudia from Pink Manolos, Stephanie from FAIIINTNext Christmas fashion blogger afternoon tea at Browns Hotel London decorations, stocking & wreath over fireplace, reindeer tartan, candlesNext Christmas fashion blogger afternoon tea at Browns Hotel LondonNext Christmas fashion blogger afternoon tea at Browns Hotel London, cakes, sandwiches, scones, champagne, gingerbreadNext Christmas fashion blogger afternoon tea at Browns Hotel London, Tara from The Style Rawr, Becca from Fashion Train, Stephanie from FAIIINTNext Christmas fashion blogger afternoon tea at Browns Hotel London, Christmas cake popsNext Christmas fashion blogger afternoon tea at Browns Hotel London, Gemma, Tara from The Style Rawr, Claudia from Pink Manolos, Stephanie from FAIIINT, Ellie

On Monday I headed down to Browns Hotel with Tara for Next‘s Christmas Afternoon Tea. As soon as we entered the room it felt like Christmas day already, tables were laid out with crackers, champagne & gingerbread men and festive hats & stockings filled with goodies hung off each chair. As you would expect from a store that sells beautiful homewear, the whole place looked incredible with huge trees & pretty decorations everywhere too. I especially loved the little tartan reindeers, aren’t they cute?

Next events are always my favourite, they really know how to put on a great party & it’s always so nice to catch up with everyone, it was lovely to see Tara & Becca again and the lovely Gemma & Ellie from Next too, who were the prettiest angels! I loved that we were given set places around the tables as it was a good opportunity to meet new people, like Claudia & Paula, who were both so nice.

Once everyone had arrived we sat down for the most delicious afternoon tea; sandwiches, scones with jam & cream and a selection of amazing mini christmas themed puddings, all of which were refilled as soon as the last bite had gone. After we had filled our faces we played pass the parcel & got crafty with bauble & gingerbread man decorating, my decorating efforts were definitely lacking after all the champagne but it was so much fun! We had a brilliant afternoon and left feeling pretty merry & just a little stuffed from all the yummy food. I grabbed a gingerbread latte with Tara on the way home, to carry on the festivities for my journey back.

Ollie has been super busy lately, so I was in charge of photos again, I think I actually did pretty well this time – He better watch out! Most of it was down to Claudia kindly helping me out with the settings though, until then I was just haphazardly pushing buttons & dials and hoping for the best! Thanks to Tara for the group photos & the cake pop shot too.

Filed under: Events

1. Posted 13.12.2013 at 2:03 pm | Permalink

Afternoon Tea sounds interesting!! never heard before but surely is something new to me. Looks like u girls had jolly good fun :)

2. Posted 13.12.2013 at 2:05 pm | Permalink

Steph your snaps are gorgeous! I really did have the best day ever, it was lovely hanging out with you and the others. Those French guys were the smoothest haha. I wish Next would throw a monthly party…Haha! Their events rock. I hope we get to see each other (& Kylie) again soon! <3

3. Posted 14.12.2013 at 9:33 am | Permalink

This looks so wonderful, and the pictures came out great! So excited for Christmas now!

4. Posted 14.12.2013 at 5:55 pm | Permalink

What a fun event! This is just a random observation that has only come after seeing you with a crown on, but you remind me of Adalaide from the new series Reign! You must look it up if you unsure as to what I am speaking of ;)

xo,
    miranda

5. Posted 15.12.2013 at 7:19 pm | Permalink

Wow, I must admit those photos definitely look very, very good! I like how you captured the little details of the party! As I think that details are the things that make a party perfect! :)
    I would so have wished I could have been there as I would definitely like to sit down with you & have a little chat while drinking a lovely up of tea! :)

Win a $150 gift card from Jollychic.com

6. Posted 15.12.2013 at 10:39 pm | Permalink

Ooh this does look so cozy! It’s like Christmas Day! These guys can sure throw a pretty awesome shin-dig. And your photos look amazing, oh-oh to to BF though hahaha!

SDMxx

7. Posted 17.12.2013 at 10:01 pm | Permalink

Ah, this looks like loads of fun. I wish I could have been there for it. I saw loads of photos on Instagram. The tea and cakes look so good! xx

8. Posted 18.12.2013 at 1:00 am | Permalink

Booo hoo :( so sad I missed this. I knew I would have to suck up all the tweets, instagrams and posts as they always put on a fabulous event. They very kindly sent me a stocking though.

Woohoo, you did a fab job on the photography! Love the first one. yep just be snap happy and you will find some goodens, thats my trick ;) x