21.05.12 – 27.05.12

Weekly Inspiration, Editorial, Hair, Messy Bun, Illustration, Interiors, Inspiration, Fleet Ilya, Clutch bag,

I’m going to have another go at doing a weekly round up of my inspirations, I know I just sorta stopped doing the Tumblr one, so with this I’m not going to restrict myself, It’ll be 9 images every Monday of whatever I have found most inspiring over the past week, no particular theme, just a random mix.

I’m also going to try & include a playlist of my 10 favourite / most listened to tracks of the past week, music is such a huge part of my life & a massive influence, so it makes sense to include something like this & I think it’ll be fun to look back over them all at the end of the year! I shall just say now though, my tastes are quite varied, expect anything from Grunge to Hip Hop, Folk, Metal, Electro, cheesy 80’s Pop & anything in between, so there will probably be no theme to each list, and again it’ll just be a totally random mixture. Most likely the tracks selected are my current favourite from that particular album, as I prefer listening to full albums rather than a mix, I’ll try not to repeat songs for future lists, but as I have a lot of old favourites that are constantly on repeat you’ll probably get a different song from the same album now & then. I love discovering new artists to obsess over, so I’ll try & include some newer stuff on each one, as well as older stuff I listen to regularly, also, if you know of any new or obscure artists you think I may like, feel free to recommend!

You need Spotify to view the playlist, if you don’t have it, I highly suggest downloading it – it’s free, or you can choose premium. Honestly, I’ve barely used my Ipod since getting it about a year ago!

10 Favourite / Most Played Tracks This Week…

Click to open in Spotify : [ Playlist for 21/05/11 – 27/05/11]

Inc. The Breeders, Jeff Buckley, Nirvana, Dinosaur Pile-Up, The Jim Jones Revue, Modest Mouse, Wolfmother, Pulled Apart by Horses, Aerosmith, The Violent Femmes

Filed under: Inspiration

1. Posted 29.05.2012 at 8:02 am | Permalink

lovely inspiration picks steph! where is that clutch from (top row middle)? it’s absolutely amazzzzzing!

• FAIIINT
      Posted 29.05.2012 at 10:41 am | Permalink

Isn’t it?! Its by Fleet Ilya – http://www.fleetilya.com/, unfortunately they don’t seem to have it in their shop & I can’t find it anywhere else! They do have some other really gorgeous bags, but I really want that one! :(

• Posted 29.05.2012 at 12:15 pm | Permalink

This clutch is amazing !!!

2. Posted 30.05.2012 at 10:00 pm | Permalink

Loven your inspo and this new weekly idea ;)

XX,
    Miranda

3. Posted 30.05.2012 at 10:39 pm | Permalink
  4. Posted 31.05.2012 at 8:21 am | Permalink

Great post! I like the idea of your playlist
    xx

5. Posted 03.06.2012 at 11:00 am | Permalink

Ohhh my goodness, that Fleet Ilya clutch is amazing! What a major statement… I love the hand-under-handle type of clutches. Beautiful and functional – couldn’t ask for more!

I’m also insanely jealous of anyone who can pull up a side-bun and make it look so carelessly chic. Whenever I try, I just end up looking all sorts of frumpy – I think it’s got to do with the black hair (blonde hair brings out the texture more, I suppose) – but beautiful inspiration pics nonetheless!

6. Posted 05.06.2012 at 3:29 pm | Permalink

Thanks so much for sharing this! I cannot wait to listen to your 10 most listened tracks. Always looking for new music.